Rosie's latest party invitation assigned me to bring Pad Thai, a delicacy I've never ingested.
Consequently, My Pad Thai Recipe:
1. Go to local Asian market. Locate Asian employee. Beg for assistance.
2. Select excessively overpriced Pad Thai sauce and rice sticks [assume rice sticks = rice noodles].
3. Call husband. What do bean sprouts look like?
4. Go to everyday market. Locate bean sprouts, unsalted dry roasted [not cocktail] peanuts. [Also purchase fun-sized Crunch bars [for me] and Butterfingers [for husband].]
5. Overcook rice sticks.
6. Improvise. Saute vegetable oil, garlic, chopped onion, lemon juice, said excessively overpriced Pad Thai sauce, shrimp, beaten eggs. Mix in overcooked rice sticks, bean sprouts, chopped peanuts.
7. Attempt to beautify. Garnish with sliced lemons and a few raw bean sprouts.
Hams on Tour
5 hours ago